Welcome to The Chop House restaurants, where we strive to provide each guest with friendly service in an inviting environment. Our service and our food is guaranteed!
Established in 1992 by Mike Connor with the help of family and friends, The Chop House has become one of the premier casual restaurant concepts in the Southeast, with 12 locations spread across 4 states.
The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
2010 “Outstanding Restaurant GM of the Year”, Coby Leach, TN Hospitality Assoc., Knoxville, TN
2015 “Outstanding Restaurant GM of the Year”, Joe Mays, TN Hospitality Assoc., Kingsport, TN
2014 “Best Special Occasion Place”, Knoxville News Sentinel, Knoxville, TN
2016 “Best Steak”, Knoxville News Sentinel, Knoxville, TN
2016 “Best Overall Restaurant”, Knoxville News Sentinel, Knoxville, TN
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 “Best Steak”, Kingsport Times News, Kingsport, TN
2015, 2016 “Best Steaks”, Mountain Press, Sevierville, TN
2015 “Best Overall Restaurant”, Taste of Hendersonville, Hendersonville, TN
2014 “Favorite Place to Eat Steak”, Ruthie Awards, Murfreesboro, TN
2013, 2014 “Best Business Lunch”, Ruthie Awards, Murfreesboro, TN
2013, 2014 “Best Entrée”, Taste of Stones River, Murfreesboro, TN
We proudly serve...
6) Colossal homemade onion rings, hand-breaded in our kitchen, fried to order
7) Giant sweet potatoes topped with our special brown sugar cinnamon butter
8) Purified water for drinking, food preparation and cooking
9) We support recycling and are environmentally conscious
10) We are guest-obsessed and will go to the outer limits to ensure your dining experience is superior and exceeds your expectations
1) Premium, aged, uniquely seasoned, hand-selected steaks and chops guaranteed to be absolutely delicious and the finest available
2) Specially seasoned, fork tender, lean prime rib
3) U.S.D.A. prime and choice, heavily aged, seasoned, corn-fed, Midwestern beef
4) U.S.D.C. inspected seafood
5) Quality meats grilled in our unique Montague® ovens which sear in juices and natural flavors at temperatures exceeding 1,800 degrees